2. 校园安全条例 Regulations of Campus Life
3. 学籍管理规定: Regulations for Academics
4. 留学生公寓住宿规定：Regulations of Accommodation
(1) Study hard and finish your study tasks diligently.
(2) Follow the rules and regulations of the university.
(3) Respect the teachers and other personnel of the school.
(4) Students should respect each other, be friendly and cooperative.
(5) Respect the sanitary regulations in the dorm and of others in the class.
(6) Abide by the relevant laws and regulations of the Chinese government.
(7) Respect the social customs and traditions of people from different countries.
(8) Protect and advance friendship between people of every country.
2. Regulations of Academics
International students shouldmaintain discipline of the school which means attend classes on time, and should not be absent, late or leave early for no reason. During the study period, students are not allowed to travel. If students have travel on weekends, students should make sure that their normal study will not be affected.
(2) Suspension of schooling
If international student is unable to continue his/her study in China due to illness or personal issues, he/she shall present his/her suspension application form and hospital certificate. Student need to go to the international student affairs office to handle the suspension procedures with the consent of the relevant school. After the approval of the international student affairs office, the residence permit should be shortened and the departure procedures should be completed.
The period of suspension of schooling is normally one semester or one academic year, and the cumulative suspension of schooling due to military service shall not exceed two years.
Credits earned before the suspension of study will be retained for one year from the day of suspension (two years for military service suspension).
The tuition fee paid by self-funded students in the semester when they apply for suspension is not refundable.
A student should go back to school on the time of the certificate of suspension. If the suspension was caused by illness, the student should show the rehabilitation certificate. If the student does not arrive at school on time, he/she will be treated as an automatic drop-out.
(3) Transfer school
If a student who studying in our university apply for transfer to another university during the study period, he/she should submit the admission notice of the receiving university. After the approval of the relevant school, he/she can go to the international student affairs office for transfer procedures.
(4) Drop out
If a student wants to drop out of school for any reason, he/she should submit application to the relevant school. After school signed the application, the student should submit it to the international student affairs office and go through the procedure of leaving school.
Self-funded students apply to drop out of school, the semester in which the tuition fees are not refundable.
(5) Absence requirements
If a student leaves the school due to illness or personal issues, he/she must submit relevant materials and ask for leave with written reasons. For sick leave, he/she must show hospital records. If student leave school three day or less than three-day, the student need approval from the instructor or class teacher. If more than three days but less than one week, the student need the instructor or class teacher signed and school approval; if more than one week, the student need the school signed and approval of the relevant functional departments. When absence is accumulated more than one month in total in one semester, he/she should go through the procedures of suspension or withdrawal according to relevant regulations.
(6) Rewards and punishments
The university will commend and reward international students who abide by the university discipline and have excellent performances at school.
The school shall, depending on the seriousness of the circumstances, give warning, serious warning, record of demerit, academic probation, academic dismissal, and expulsion to the student who absents class, damages public property, fights with other students or violates any university regulations as well as government laws.
Once a decision of a punishment harsher than academic probation is reached, the university shall announce the decision to the students, and also inform the embassy of their home country in China, their representative office, dispatching unit or parents if there is a need.
The public security bureau shall deal with international students’ illegal behaviors in accordance with the relevant Chinese law, and the university will also give corresponding sanctions.
3. Regulations of Accommodation
Any student living in the dormitory should obey the following regulations:
(1) Students’ hostel is for students’ living and study and therefore should be kept clean, quiet and safe in order to contribute to a pleasant living and study environment. Students are not allowed to disturb others’ study or rest, for example, dancing, loud music, late parties, shouting etc. are forbidden.
(2) Changing rooms without permissions or over-occupying furniture is not allowed.
(3) Any illegal activity which will violate either Chinese law or school regulations will not be tolerated.
(4) Good sanitary and hygiene practices should be maintained at all times both inside and outside the dorms. Passageways should remain unblocked. Piling up in the corridor or scribbling or posting is not permitted.
(5) Public property should be well cared for. Equipment should not be damaged, dismantled or tampered with in any way. Any damage or missing should be compensated.
(6) Drinking alcohol in the dorm is forbidden.
(7) Students should save water and electricity. Overuse of water and electricity will be charged accordingly on a monthly basis. Water faucet, light or other facilities should be turned off before leaving the dorms.
(8) Observe fire regulations all the time. Electric cookers, heaters and stoves are not allowed. Combustibles and explosive substances are not allowed. Students who violate the rules will be fined.
(9) Students should observe the daily schedule of the university. In the weekdays they have to be back in the room before 23:00pm.
(10) Students of opposite sex are prohibited to stay overnight or live together in the room. Violating students will be recorded and expelled.
4. Regulations on vehicles
(1) One bike or e-bike is for one person only. Students should ride bicycles or e-bikes slowly when going through the gate.
(2) Students should take care of their vehicles. Those who buy new ones should go to the relevant departments to register and pay taxes.
(3) Those who buy second-hand bicycles or e-bikes should ask for the receipt, change the names of holders and register in police station.
(4) Driving a car without a Chinese driving license is forbidden. Drunk riding or driving is strictly prohibited and will be severely punished.
5. Other regulations
(1) China respects and protects freedom of religious belief and all religions are equal. According to Chinese laws, any religious group or follower is not allowed to preach, publicize theism, give out religious leaflets, and publish religious books disapproved by competent authorities. Anyone who violates the laws and regulations will be subject to legal punishment.
(2) All the activities of international students should aim at study and friendship instead of interfering with Chinese social order, infringing upon the rights and welfares of other people or endangering the national security and benefits of China.
(3) International students are strictly forbidden to be involved into Alcohol abuse, gambling, fighting, drug use or trafficking, distribution or exhibition of propagating books and tapes.
(4) International students’ religions are respected; however, places are not offered to religious activities inside university.
(5) International students cannot take part in part time job or internship unless they get the official permission from the international students’ office and complete the special visa application.